Friday, January 11, 2008

Favorite Pictures from 2007

Okay, so I tried really really hard to narrow it down, and to be honest I had a very hard time. Also, I didn't even have all my pictures from this past year to go through! My computer is getting repaired and that is where the majority of my pictures are so, I just used the pictures from the last 6 months or so that are only on X's computer and I still had a hard time...I guess it's a good thing I didn't have ALL my pictures because you guys would be reading a 20 page, 300 picture post. ;)

Mother-daughter-friends.

Summer time fun!


Friends forever-no matter what!Puppy love!

New found love-QT popsicles.

Summer time and Sunday walks.

"I gonna pway pootbaw!"

Summer love. ;)

Freedom!

New favorite past time.

Security.My beautiful boy!

First snowfall---fun!

New (best) friends.

It wasn't me!!!

Beautiful Tulsa. (That's X.)

Just for you, mom!

Okay, so now I challenge you to post your top 10 (or more), with no more than 5 words per caption. It's hard! And sorry my captions are randomly placed on the top and bottom...I have a hard time figuring out how to work the typing after pictures!

10 comments:

Lisha said...

Oh, I love them. I, too, didn't have my full year of pics... It's hard, isn't it! I'm gonna have to steal some of them and make prints for my books!

Cari said...

My faves are Security and It Wasn't Me. He is just so funny. I laugh at all of you posts about him.

Beth said...

I still just love that picture of Chase on X's shoulders and I love the snow one! I miss you guys!

Beth said...

Oh, and that picture of you and your mom is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

danakat said...

My faves are the first one and Freedom. But they are all fantastic! hmmm...maybe I should have ranked the one with X and Chase in the snow...

Fig said...

Those are GREAT pictures. You look gorgeous in that first one!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Lacey, your pix are amazing!!! I love 'Freedom' and the mother/daughter/friends one is SOOO beautiful! I would love to meet your little son...he is so cute and obviously VERY funny! =)

mrbob said...

Lacy your pictures are lovely and I do enjoy your commentary.....You & Your Mom took a very heart warming picture. God Bless you and your family ...make sure you give Chase a squeeze for me! :)

Carly A said...

Good pictures! I love all those pictures! Grandma wanted me to tell you that your text is TERRIBLE. It hurts her eyes to read the light pink on the green... if that is even the colors they are :) If you would change it she would be a very happy and non-eye-strained grandma. Isn't she the best?!

Lacey* said...

Hey Lacey, i have some pictures from today...do you want me to email them to you? what is your email? i don't remember..sorry!