Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Hope They Call Me on a Mission!

Chase and I had a cute talk about missionaries and him going on a mission tonight.

We started talking about how Chase was growing too fast and getting too big. Mom then asked Chase if he was going on a mission.

Chase: No, I don't want to leave you mommy.
Me: Well, you aren't going on a mission yet. You go when you get bigger.
Chase: Well you can come with me mommy!
Me: That would be fun. Where do you wanna go on your mission Chase?
Chase: Up to the mountains...with all the mishyaries. (missionaries)
Me: Up to the mountains? That would be a really fun place to go! Then I asked, Chase do you know what missionaries do?
Chase: Uh-uh.
Me: They go around and they teach people about Jesus.
Chase: Whoa...that will be fun.
Of course, we all smiled and laughed. I think I have a good future missionary on my hands! :)

8 comments:

danakat said...

How sweet is he?
Wouldn't that be amazing one day if he and my lil man served in the same mission? Stranger things have happened. :)

Anonymous said...

How cute is that? It's weird to think of him and even my little guy being old enough to serve a mission! :)

Quincy Sorensen said...

What a precious conversation!

shari said...

Lacey you will love having your boy on a mission. The whole family gets blessed by his example and the missionary spirit. Chase will be one of those cool missionaries.

Lisha said...

What a cutie!

Karen said...

That is about the cutest thing ever! He's a cutie.

Carly A said...

Awww... Chasey poo poo! What a good sweet boy!

Wendyrful said...

Lacey, that is too cute! Wow, it seems like so far away.. and yet, the time will fly and we'll be sending our boys on missions before you know it! Wow! What a sweetheart your little guy is!