Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just a little bit about us this last week...

I just wanted to write a few things for future memories!

Chase has informed me that he likes to go to "faraters" to watch movies. :)
Chase is doing pretty good in his pre-k program at the school. He is going from 9:20-11:50 and he really seems to enjoy it. We are working on our letters and numbers. He says his favorite part of school is "going to the park!" Imagine that one!

Davis, as we speak, is crying at my feet. The poor little guy is cutting his molars and has just been MISERABLE! He has had ear infections, rashes, and soar throats due to his stinkin molars. Hopefully they will come in soon and we can move on! He has had a rash on his whole body going on about 2 weeks now. He was treated for scabies, but it was not that because the medicine didn't do a darn thing for it. We have decided that it might be eczema and so we are working with some of Chase's cream and eucerin to *hopefully* get rid of it. Wish us luck.

As for me, I am still busy as ever with work and school. I got myself a Nikon D80 for my birthday and I haven't had a single chance to sit down and figure it out because I am either doing school work, working, or in desperate need of sleep. Hopefully I will figure it out soon! I think I have pretty much decided to finish my schooling online through Ashford University. They have a program for elementary ed (K-8) that I can do online. It will take me about another 2 years to finish, but it is in sight! I think I am going to start this spring. I talk to an advisor on Monday to register and all that fun stuff! For me, online classes are easier and just fit better with my schedule. So, hopefully Ashford will work out! And one last thing...I have a student during my 5th hour that is just hilarious. He is the type of kid that is always saying something and, usually, he is pretty funny. Although, sometimes he will drive you nuts. Anyway, he walked into my class the other afternoon and boldly stated, "I'm here!! Now, what are your other two wishes?!" I just had to laugh...

We are excited for Halloween. Chase is just beside himself and cannot wait. He is going to be Scooby and Davis is going to be Shaggy. On Halloween morning Chase and I are going to go and do a fun run downtown! We are excited about it!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad to see you're back. I'm a dorky blog stalker...sorry!

Anonymous said...

Laney is getting teeth and has been a PILL herself. Glad to see things are going pretty well and I hope the schooling works out for ya.

Can't wait to see the pics your new camera takes and it's good to see you blogging.

Quincy Sorensen said...

I think you would be a wonderful el ed teacher. We still think of you when the girls remember their swim lessons. You are a natural with kids.

Beth said...

Poor baby D! Addie is still cutting her last 2 yr molar. It too has been accompanied by diaper rash, excema, runny nose, and extreme grumpiness. It's only half way through 3 weeks later. :(

Carly A said...

Oh Chase... what a cutie! Poor Davis! I hope those darn teeth come through soon. I can only imagine how busy you are... glad its you and not me. I feel accomplished if I clean my house.