Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pumpkin Patch FUN! :)

So about a month ago, my friend (Lacey M) and I headed out to the pumpkin patch with our boys. I was on fall break and so it was pretty much our only chance to go. Little did we know that it was going to be a HUGE. MUDDY. MESS. I was wearing a cute new pair of cheetah print flats that I wasn't about to ruin, so I trekked through in the freezing mud! I saved my shoes...it was totally worth it. We were at the pumpkin patch for about 30 minutes and then decided to leave because it was such a mess. We went home and got the boys clean clothes then headed to Carl's Jr. for a yummy lunch where I was hit on by a workere there. It was pretty funny, but completely awkward at the time. He kept just talking to me and making weird comments. One time I went to ask for a spoon and he replied, "I got all different kinds of spoons to give ya." and my face turned bright red. SO WEIRD! Anyway, below are some pics I took of the boys (Chase, Riley, Asher, and Davis) at the pumpkin patch! We had a fun time!
the sweet little boys!
the two monsters!
i just love this little guy.

sweet asher!

i kinda like this little guy too!

5 comments:

Lisha said...

so fun! wish we went together!

Melanie said...

Way to go on saving the shoes!! This pumpkin patch looks so fun and your boys are still looking cuter than ever!

Sharon said...

That looks fun! Love the pics and so funny about the weird comments from the guy...I would've blushed myself. And I totally would've saved my awesome shoes too!

Carly A said...

Those boys are so adorable. I love that you took your shoes off for the whole pumpkin patch. Oh and I can't believe that you got a Carl's Jr hit on!

danakat said...

Your boys are just so stinkin cute! And that little one...? I could stare at him all day!