Monday, October 11, 2010

2 nights in a row...impressive!

Today was a good day. Nothing too exciting happened, but I made it through the day in one piece. I found out I got a 94 on my last chemistry test (1 of 4 A's in the class!) and a 105 on my last biology test (1 of 4 A's in the class!) WAHOOO! So all my studying and going to class is paying off for something after all! :) I am not quite halfway through this semester, but I am getting closer. I didn't get to spend much time with the boys today, which I hate. We had a good family night. We watched Extreme Home Makeover and then read a story in The Friend about loving your neighbor. The two tied in great together. Chase enjoyed it. We then read a book together about Jellyfish that he checked out from his school library. He read some of the words to be and I read what he couldn't. I am pretty impressed with what he knows and is learning. Never thought this day would come! We then started our first chapter of the Book of Mormon stories together. I am excited to start reading this with the boys!

Baby D said his first prayer last night, with my help, or course. But he did so good and repeated almost every word I said. I can't believe how big he is getting! Time seriously flies WAY TOO FAST!

Anyway, it is getting late, at least for me, so I better head to bed so I can wake up in the morning bright and early! Good night!

2 comments:

Lisha said...

What a great post!!! Hearing it from someone else makes me realize that it's all worth it... even in those moments I just want to throw my hands in the air and QUIT!

Carly A said...

You are doing better than me in the blogging world. I love hearing your updates and I cannot believe that Chase is old enough to read. Crazy.