Thursday, June 12, 2008

20 Questions for Chase

I read this on my sister Alisha's blog and decided to give it a try with Chase...most of the answers don't make sense but it was worth a try... =)

1. What is something that mom always says to you?
Chase: No more monkeys jumping on the bed.

2. What makes mom happy?
Chase: videos

3. What makes mom sad?
Chase: me...why?

4. How does mom make you laugh?
Chase: (he tries to force out a giggle)....tickle

5. What was mom like as a child?
Chase: silly

6. How old is your mom?
Chase: 3...like me!

7. How tall is your mom?
Chase: up, up, up, up!

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Chase: me!

9. What does your mom do when you aren't around?
Chase: find me!

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Chase: me

11. What is your mom really good at?
Chase: play-doh

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Chase: I don't know...me.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Chase: teach swim lessons

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chase: yogurt

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Chase: when I get yogurts

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Chase: Batman

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Chase: ring around the rosie

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Chase: 'cause

19. How are you and your mom different?
Chase: yogurts

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Chase: 'cause


Who knows...maybe one day he really will make me famous...?

5 comments:

Melanie said...

What a cute idea! I loved Chase's answers, he's so fun :) Where do you teach swim lessons?

Carly A said...

Haha. If you don't know answer either me or yogurts....

What a cute boy! I can't wait to come see him and watch him be crazy little CHase. Avery is excited to laugh at him.

Beth said...

he really loves yogurts huh?! silly little man.

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

He probably WILL make you famous...that personality is bound for greatness! =)

Debbie said...

I read this on Alisha's blog, too, and thought it was such a cute idea. I can't wait until Taylor is old enough for me to do this with her!