Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2 MONTHS OLD!!

Davis is already 2 months old! I can't believe it! Time flies way too fast! He turned 2 months yesterday and I had a post all ready to go, but for some reason every time I try to post it, it won't work. So here is the redo of it!
He has started to find his hands and anytime that they get anywhere near his mouth he starts to suck like crazy! He is definitely a paci baby too! He loves to suck! I love his eyes in the picture above, even though it is a little blurry. He is just the sweetest little boy around. He has started talking to me during his feedings. He will nurse for a few minutes then come off and just coo and smile for a few minutes, and the process repeats itself. He is such a sweetie!
He loves his bath time too!! I think he would be content to be left in the bath ALL day long!
Chase and Davis Power Rangers on Chase's "COOL SPIDERMAN COUCH!!" hehe. Chase definitely loves his little brother!And I love this picture, again it is blurry, but sweet! I sure do love this little guy! =)

4 comments:

Fig said...

He is such a sweet, beautiful baby. Seriously, he makes me so baby hungry.

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

He makes me baby hungry and I am WAAAYYYY behind that point in my life! ;)

Carly A said...

I love them on the spiderman couch! They are cute little brothers. I cannot wait to meet Davis and give him all the baby sugars I have been saving up. I am already baby hungry and this little boy make me want to speed up the process instead of wait for the date I want. Dang you Davis for being so darn adorable!

Melanie said...

He is such a sweetie! Cute pictures and video :)