Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cute, cute boys! :) and THE RATS DID IT!



So these pictures don't make much sense until you read below and watch the last video. For some reason, I can't move my pictures down on here. Anyway, enjoy!








So I wasn't here when this all happened, mom was

the one who saw it all, but I just had to post it. Apparently, Chase asked for some scissors just to cut string while mom was sewing and she specifically told him to ONLY CUT THE STRING. About 10 minutes later, she looked over and this is what she found...pretty hilarious!

5 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

That video of Baby Davis is darling. I can't believe how clearly he can say "thank you" and how he blows kisses. He is SO CUTE. I hope the pants weren't new. :)

Lisha said...

I love how Chase thinks he's so sneaky with the scissors sitting right next to him. I can't believe how big Baby D is. He and Kena would have so much fun, the age difference is definitely closing!

Sarah said...

It's amazing the stories kids can come up with so fast! Kate does that all the time!

shari said...

So funny. I love how your Mom was cracking up in the beginning of the video. You need to get some mouse traps those are some big holes. EEK!

Carly A said...

Baby D is so cute and I LOVE his little voice. Chase is one funny kid. He's not too good at sticking to his story :) Man that was one harsh Nuna. I remember one time when a little boy cut some clothes and Nuna wasn't so giggly :) I have to say I was super nervous the whole time Chase was playing with those scissors. I almost couldn't watch. It reminded me of when Lesx chopped my finger and I had to get stitches...