Saturday, November 14, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Blogger is frustrating me and won't let me move this picture down so I give up and am just going to leave it. Anyway, Halloween just wouldn't be the same if Chase didn't spill his whole bag of candy on the ground. This has seriously happened EVERY single year since he has gone trick-or-treating. Makes for a good laugh! :)
So, this year I decided to join in on the festivities and dress up with the boys. Chase was Scooby Doo, Davis was Shaggy, and I dressed up as Daphne. (I lost my headband and was pretty mad that I couldn't find it because it finished the outfit but oh well...the night went on!)
The cutest Scooby Doo ever!

The cutest Shaggy ever!

Me and my sweet little guy!

Typical Chase...inhaling his candy as fast as he got it!

Baby D was absolutely hilarious this year because he wasn't quite sure what was going on. The first four doors we went to, after he got his candy, I would say thank you and he would copy me and say "dee doo." It was so cute. After that, I couldn't get him to say in anymore. Whenever we went up to a door he would get up to get his candy and the person would hold the bowl down and Davis would just stare at the candy like, "what the heck?" He would then look up at me and then at the person, and then look around them into their house. Then, he would look back up at me again like he was asking if it were okay to get some candy. He wasn't so sure about it all but enjoyed some yummy candy after he got it!

The full Shaggy effect.

:)

Me and my wonderful boys!

Scooby's cute spots and tail!

What a goob!

Best Brothers!


We enjoyed Halloween with some friends from our ward and headed over to a friends house after trick-or-treating for some yummy chili, cornbread, and candy popcorn! We are so blessed to have such awesome people in our ward here in Tulsa!
Thanks to my talented mom we had some super cute costumes this year! She made all three. I contributed by stitching the spots on Scooby! Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! We sure did!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Mom made those?! I knew I didn't see anything like that in stores! Super cute!

danakat said...

Fun idea...cute family...precious boys!!

Carly A said...

Oh I love your guys' costumes! Mom was the costume making queen this Halloween! I am grateful she made Ave's dress when she was here! I love that you guys were all in the same theme. CuTE!!