Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm not so good at this...

This is the first time I have ever done this but I am going to try and keep up with this to keep everyone posted on what's going on with my little family since we've moved away from everyone! We arrived at our new home in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Monday evening. It's been a hectic couple of weeks with the move and wedding. It's definately a change here but i am excited to get to know the place. It is definately hot here too! The other day it was 103 degrees at 615 in the evening! TOO HOTT! It's not quite as humid here though! Here soon i'll add some new pictures of our house and what's going on!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey, Lacey! I'm so glad everyone is getting into blogging! I'm not very good at it either. I've never been very good at keeping a journal, but I think I will find this more interesting, and like you said, it's a great way to keep people updated without having to send out lots of emails! Congrats, and I hope you guys get settled in soon!

danakat said...

Congrats on your wedding! I hated not to be there, but my mom had surgery the next day. Give Chase a smoosh for me. I'll miss seeing you guys, but I'm sure you're all going to love it there. I've got a blog too, so bookmark it and keep up to date with the Herwigs too. herwigfamily.blogspot.com
Love, Dana

Lisha said...

This is the perfect way to journal... now I've got to figure out how to make hard copies to actually keep as a journal! Love you!

Lisha said...

Oh yeah, POST SOME PICTURES!!!

Becca said...

Hi Lacey,
I am so late getting to you on this, but big congratulations on your marriage!! You two look so good! I really would have loved to have been there to support you both, but know that we love and adore you! I need to figure out this blog thing..It is cool!
Love you much!
Becca