Wednesday, August 15, 2007

This is what the Haynie's do...


After we arrived to our new home we all immediately went to exploring the inside of it and figuring out whose room was whose. The house was built in the '70's so it is definately an older house and has some funky wall papering in it! Mine and X's bathroom has lime green and yellow flower wall paper...which matches "great" with our red, brown, and khaki colors. It is definately quite interesting but I guess it will do for the short time that we will be here! One plus with the house is that it has amazing storage space and shelving in the closets! I love it!












The movers came on Friday after we had been in the house for a few days because we had to clean the house up...once again we were cleaning walls, the garage...every inch of the house. While the movers were here unloading things we didn't have much to do because we needed to stay out of their way so we played around and took some picture...of Chase...he is such an animated little boy! He always comes up with some of the funniest faces when I ask him to smile for the camera. You gotta love it though. He is such a blessing in my life and he has taught me so much. There is definately NEVER a dull moment with Chase. He will state what is on his mind and quite frequently we talk about the "itsey spider" which he is terrified of...(check tomorrow for pictures of what Chase thinks is the itsey spider and the full story.) Spider Man and Batman are also other popular topics with Chase. You gotta love it! He is such a mess.


After the movers were done going inside the house was so overwhelming. There were boxes EVERYWHERE! It was a maze walking through the house. I never knew we had so much stuff!

Honestly though, this is where the work really began...unpacking and unpacking and unpacking ENDLESS boxes! We would unpack some and I would look at the room and it still looked like it had just as many boxes as when we started! One thing that I have realized is that the packers use SO much paper to pack your stuff which probably doubles the amount of boxes you have so we had paper EVERYWHERE...but lo and behold...the Haynie's can always come up with a way to use everything they come across...for fun...

Me going for the dive!Yep, that would be my mother!Sam going for it!Lexi getting ready to dive in!Chase ready to take the plunge! He LOVED it!X and Chase playin in the paper!Abby goin for it!Superman!Where's Chase?

Chase getting ready to go for it!



And here he goes!Playin in the paper with daddy!




Where could chase be?

BOO!

Okay, so I know there are a lot of pictures...but I just couldn't help it. This was actually way fun and we had a blast doing it...and, amazingly, it didn't hurt a bit...it was just like falling into a big pile of fluff! =) The things that the Haynie's come up with...gotta love it!

5 comments:

Lisha said...

I just had to laugh... we certainly are a unique bunch! And, I love all the pictures, keep posting them!

danakat said...

That is the most fun I have ever seen anyone have with moving paper!! I think I'd be jealous if I didn't hate the clean up so much. You guys are hysterical!

Carly A said...

looks like you guys are loving oklahoma already! weird! cant wait for your next post, these are fun, maybe i'll start one once someone interesting enters our family in about four m0onths... mike and i are too boring by ourselves. love you!

Debbie said...

haha... looks fun! Good form on those dives ;-)

mrbob said...

I have to say.....once I caught my breath . . .Michelle you win that dive competition if not on Great Form....but shear nerves of steel. I'm afraid I'd break something! LOL! It's way too quiet here. :(