Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just a few cute things...

I don't have time to do a huge post, it's been busy, but no worries...i will be back in full force soon!

I just wanted to post a few cute things Chase has said over the past few weeks..

One day when Lacey dropped Chase and I off at our house after our Day Out With Thomas, Chase turned to Riley and asked in such a matter-of-fact way: "Wiley, wanna come in my house and watch tb?"....my little couch potatoe!

We were at the library the other day and Chase found a book with fishes on it, and he goes, "Mommy, dis is my pabwet (favorite)." How in the world does a 2 year old know how to use favorite!?

This evening at dinner, Chase let out a big burp and Papa told Chase not to burp, and Chase replied, "Daddy does it." We just laughed.

When X came in from class today, Chase ran into his arms and goes, "Daddy, what did you do today?" =)

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I don't know why, but I can't see your blog. I just see a bunch of notes from photobucket saying your bandwidth is exceeded. Maybe it's just me and our crappy, slow computer.

Lisha said...

OK, how incredibly cute is he. He's growing up so fast and is so smart for such a little man.

Carly A said...

I seriously can't believe how grown up he is getting! What happened to the sweet little baby! He is like an adult now! Kids seriously grow up so fast!

Fig said...

SO cute. I love that kid. Gotta get me one of those, for sure.

Hey, I'm glad to see you have a blog - keep 'em coming!