Sunday, October 7, 2007

Where would we be without cousins?

Just a little tribute to Carden, Emma, and Nate-dogg. Chase loves his cousins so much. I am so happy to have all of the kids so close together, because that is what I had when I grew up. Leaving the cousins behind has probably been the hardest thing about moving, and it will only get harder as everyone's family continues to grow. But, I guess that is what family reunions are for right? I hope that as all of our families continue to grow our children will all grow close together. I remember as I grew up always being so excited to go and visit my cousins. It was like no time had passed when we would see eachother again, and we would pick up where we left off from the previous year. I hope that this is what will happen with all of our kids. I pray and hope that all of the cousins will be close. Chase loves his cousins so much and not too many days go by where Chase doesn't mention his cousins. Not only do I hope that all of the cousins are close, but I hope to have close relationships with all of my nieces and nephews. Family is such a great thing and I am so lucky to have such a big, strong, and wonderful one.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carly A said...

Just remember there are three more fun amazing cousins on the way! Yay! It is soon going to be a party!