Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yummy to my Tummy!

Sorry, but i just LOVE LOVE LOVE these collages I can make from Picasa...they are great and you can get nine pictures in without taking up the whole screen. Anyways...

Since we've moved here to Oklahoma we have found a favorite treat...concretes! These pictures are from our most recent outing. The picture in the top left corner is the aftermath of Chase and a concrete. He loves his ice ceem! (and so do I! ;)) Let me tell you, this is the best ice cream I have ever had. It is so smooth...probably 100 times more fattening than regular ice cream, but it's worth it because it doesn't get much better than a concrete. At this particular place I got a concrete called Jack be Twixed...it was vanilla custard with caramel swirls and twix chunks...can we say YUMMY TO MY TUMMY!!??
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lacey said...

Hi Lacey! I found your blog. It's too darn cute. You'll have to help me fix ours up.
P.S. I love, love, love concrete! I'm glad you discovered this place for me. I'll have to give it a try.

Lacey said...

P.S. Our blog is www.themcmurrys.blogspot.com.
Oh, and that collage you made of Riley and Chase is awesome.

Lisha said...

OK, this completely threw me off! I couldn't figure out why you would be leaving yourself a comment! Heehee. I'm craving a concrete... how about you bring some back?!!

Cari said...

My fav pic of the bunch is the one of chase in the top right corner. he looks like he can't get that concrete in his tummy fast enough. I just love his curls. i hope noah's hair is curly and cute like chase's.

Anonymous said...

I hear sooo much about this concrete stuff and it is making me quite jealous--especially when you POST the PICS :) It looks like a treat well worth trying to lose and extra 10 pounds for--LOL

Stefanie H said...

Man do I wanna try one of those!!! Chase's so cuuute haha