Wednesday, March 5, 2008

News!

Well, this week has been quite the hectic one. X and I rented our first apartment together this past weekend and so all week, with the help of my wonderful mom and family, we have been moving into our new little apartment. It's not top of the line, but it is still pretty nice and it's starting to get cozy. We got a 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment at a place called the Lodge. So far it seems nice. The first day we were there when we were in the clubhouse signing all the papers, Chase kept saying "dis is my house and these are my chairs." What a goober. When we finally got into out actual apartment he was pretty excited. I still don't know if he quite knows what all is going on, but he seems to be adjusting pretty well.

Also...X and I found out a little bit ago that we are going to have a baby! Yep, I'm pregnant! Wow! We are so excited. It will be fun for Chase to have a little sibling to play with and overwhelm. ;) I know he will be a great big brother though. We have talked to him some about a new baby coming and he is totally enthralled by baby dolls now and he loves to hug and kiss my belly. The other day he said "Mommy, I wike the baby...it not cries." I just giggled. Oh little boy, you just don't know what's coming! =) We are excited though and we know this will be wonderful for us and Chase!

17 comments:

Lisha said...

post some pics of your new place!

Lacey Freeman said...

I definitely will once it is all put together!

Carly A said...

YAHOO to all the news! I didn't get the text you sent out and I didn't know if you hadn't wanted me to know so thats why I haven't called before yesterday, and now I am having a hard time getting a hold of you. I am excited though!

Cari said...

Holy cow!!!! That is so great about you being preggo! I think you 2 have an obligation to make babies because they come out so insanely cute!

Yay about the apartment too! First apartments are so fun. You guys are going to grow so much as a family. How exciting!

Melanie said...

Wow, Congratulations!! A baby on the way and first apartment how exciting! I definately agree with the comment above, Chase is the cutest ever and I know your next one will be too! Let me know if you need anything!

Stefanie H said...

omg! That is SOOOO exciting! Anything to do with baby news chokes me up so i totally have a knot in my throat at your news lol. I'm stupid, I know haha. But CONGRATS! :) :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am excited for y'all! :) Congrats on the baby and apartment! I agree with Alisha, we need some pics of the new place! :)

danakat said...

Congratulations!!!
Can't wait to see if Chase will have a little brother or sister to drive crazy... :)

Dahnelle said...

Wow, congratulations!

Beth said...

Congrats! Another little cousin for Addie! Have you been to the dr yet? Due date?

Debbie said...

Congratulations on the new apartment and especially on the baby!! How far along are you?

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

congrats Lace! A new baby is just simply the very best....I'm so tickled for y'all! =)

Jen said...

Congrats on the baby news!!! I love to check in on your blog and see what fun (and crazy!) things Chase is up to! :)

Lauren Marsh said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Lots of fun excitement. I wonder what Chase is gonna do with this poor kid! JK I am sure he will be a sweet big brother!!

danakat said...

You feeling okay?
How are all the new things in your life?
Sure am missing those Chase stories.

Jessica M said...

Congratulations! Hope you're feeling good! (or mostly good anyway...)

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

lace...need your email address...i'm taking my blog private and want to invite you in....thx!
C