Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Cheese Robber!

So I am back to blogging...at least I am going to try my hardest to be better. We had family come and visit and I just got too far behind and I am totally stressed as to where I should start with all that I have to catch up on! Right now, it's late and Chase is fussy so the post is going to be short and sweet. But, I promise I will try my hardest to be back and catch up! (Just for you Carly!)

Can anyone guess who the masked bandit is?!

Chase has attempted to be sneaky lately...(notice I said attempted!) When you tell him no to stay out of the cereal or anything like that he "sneaks" into the pantry, fridge, etc. and tries to tip toe away with his prize. He's not very sneaky though. Today he tried to sneak away with some shredded cheese and we told him that he needed to put the cheese back. So, he did and shortly after came and held Mom up with his face masked and a water gun and said "Gimme the cheese!" He must have frightened mom because she gave him some cheese! What a little booger! =) (Lacey, the Spider Man mask has been a favorite of Chase's toys since he got it at Jack's birthday party!)

6 comments:

Carly A said...

Haha what a punk. The things that kid comes up with... your hands are full for sure. Maybe Davis will be the sweet innocent child. Gotta love Chase though. He is so funny.

Carly A said...

Oh and I am SO GLAD that you are back to blogging. I have missed you.

Lisha said...

What movies has he been watching lately?!! ;) Hahahah!

Beth said...

how funny! Its about time you got back to blogging... :)

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I was scared spitless...what was I suppose to do? HEEHEE

chia said...

love love love this kid. hes now officially 'the cheese bandit'! love the stories...