Wednesday, July 30, 2008

1 WHOLE YEAR!

Thursday, July 31 marks mine and X's one year annivesary! It's been quite a year, but I am so thankful for all that I have learned and for the love that X has for me. I posted quite a few pictures of X and I through the years...some fun ones! I hope you all enjoy! Xavier, I LOVE YOU!
I believe that X is 1 year in this picture!
Yes, this is me...all chubs! Lovin the do! Gangsta' boo playin ball. X played football and basket ball growing up and I was a swimmer! One of his first days of school!


I think we are like 14 or 15 in this picture. We are both 16 in this picture and we are at the Maroon 5 concert!
Mine and X's first REAL snow! He came to Utah for a week one time with the family and we had so much fun playing in the snow. Below, we were sledding down the mountain next to my Grandma's house and at the end of the trail there was a HUGE drop off that was fun to plop off of. Well, X decided to be cool and go on his stomach face first. He flew off the drop and landed in the snow (it was frozen and packed down pretty solid) face first. It was HILARIOUS and I'm sure it hurt the retard too! This picture just makes me laugh everytime I see it! (I'm not quite sure what I am doing...)I think we were both 16 in this picture, but I cannot remember what in the world we were doing besides the fact that I am trying to be gangsta.
We are 17 in this picture and just coming home from a Dave Matthews concert with my sister Kiara and some of her friends...FUN NIGHT!
17 years old...one Sunday after church.This picture is of the day we got engaged. X took me up to a gorgeous spot on Monte Sano Mountain and played a sweet slide show for me and then proposed! I was so irritated because it was muggy and rainy out and I had to leave shopping early to come and see what he needed...but I am glad I did!Our wedding announcement picture.Goofin off! My favorite picture of us.


I love this picture...it was right after we were married. Mom says you can really see the emotion in X's face.

Here's to one whole year and millions of memories!

11 comments:

Fig said...

I LOVE those pictures! My favorite is the Maroon 5 concert one - and the goofy engagement one. Happy anniversary, I think you guys are a great couple and I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary (tomorrow)! I love this post, the pictures are so fun. I wish I could've grown up with my husband! You two are such a cute couple, I'm glad you came to Tulsa!

Stefanie H said...

awwww! Those pictures are too cute! Lol I SOOOO remmeber X when he was in his younger gangster days. ha! Happy Anniversary! :)

Carly A said...

One year down, many more to go!

Lacey said...

Haha. Sooo fun. I love that you have pics of you two together when you were like 14.

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Just a few gray hairs to my head added this past year...I love you guys!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

What awesome pics!!! I loved seeing you guys through the years...I remember you with the poofy band and little pony tails when we lived in Flagstone....you were such a cutie!!!! Y'all are a really darling couple...Happy anniversary and may you have many, many more!!!!

Unknown said...

Aww...I love you guys! Happy first anniversary!
Love,
Auntie Linda

Beth said...

Congrats guys! The first year is really the hardest with adjusting to everything, so here comes the "easy" part! :)

abby said...

This one year has been CRAZY!! hopefully the next few years wont be as crazy!!

~Abby~

Lisha said...

Yipee to a year!