Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's official!

I had a doctors appointment today and everything is looking good. I am 50% efaced with no dilation and Dr. Loveless was able to feel little Baby Davis's head! =) (same as last week) I decided I should ask whether or not he induces and before I knew it we had a date scheduled for me to be induced! On Thursday October 9 I head in to St. Francis at 6 AM to be induced and get little Baby Davis here! =) It sounded like it was pretty far away since we're still in Septemeber and the doctor told me he would still see me one more time. So, after all was said and done I headed out to schedule my next appointment in one week. The nurse handed me my card and it is scheduled for October 7...that's when it hit me that this little booger will be here in just over a week! I am so excited and nervous! =)


I had to come back and add this because it was pretty funny...

Last night at dinner Chase was chosen to say the prayers and mom started helping him...here is how it proceeded...well first I need to give a little background story...Yesterday afternoon Chase went out to jump with Sam and some of his friends. He has been having a snotty nose lately and while jumping I guess the snot was bubbling everywhere out of Chase's nose so Sam tried to wipe it and Chase did NOT like the idea and he began crying and came in...anyway, on to the prayer...

Mom: Please help my nose to stop running
Chase: Please help my nose to stop running so that I can be big and jump on the trampoline with my Sammie.
(I giggled to myself and smiled..)
Mom: Please help me to have a fun time at soccer tonight
Chase: Please help me to have a fun time at soccer tonight and run very fast with my Batman belt on.
(at this point I had tears coming to my eyes and could not help but to laugh. What a sweet little boy to add his own two sense into his prayers!)

8 comments:

Fig said...

I'm excited for you! I guess you'll be doing all that nesting stuff this week, huh?

Beth said...

YAY!!! We are so excited for baby Davis to be here! Is his full name going to be Davis Scott?

Stefanie H said...

aww that is SO exciting! I know its easy for ME to say but your pregnancy seemed to have flown by! haha, can't wait to see pics of the little guy :)

Melanie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! He's going to be the cutest baby. Chase sounds like never ending entertainment, I love your stories about him!

Lisha said...

Woohoo for a baby coming! And, Chase's prayer is so funny!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Can't wait to see what your newest little man looks like!

Chase certainly knows what he wants in detail! :) My little guy keeps asking to bless him to play golf and bowling! :)

Quincy Sorensen said...

I'm excited for you, Lacey, and your family. I love little kid prayer stories (like when Kaija prayed for Susannah to be cute). :)

Lacey Freeman said...

Yep, we are planning on naming him Davis Scott!