Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our Visit to Utah!

The weekend before Chase's birthday, we had the opportunity to fly out to Utah for Carly's graduation and a little family time! =) Mom and Lexi left on Wednesday afternoon and ended up getting to Utah Thursday morning. Chase and I left Thursday morning and arrived there later that afternoon...surprisingly, we had the easiest and best flights ever! I was literally sick to my stomach to fly alone with Chase, because for one, I had never done it by myself and then on top of that I had Chase...a little booger who LOVES to run away and thinks it's actually quite hilarious after I start freaking out and chasing after him. But, again, surprisingly, he was amazing! (for him!) He listened (for the most part) stayed by me as we walked around and was really quite pleasant on the flights...the worst thing he did was when we were in the bathroom and he climbed out from underneath the stall while I was sitting on the potty! I started to freak out because what am I supposed to do when I am in the middle of business? Luckily he was just outside the stall laughing. Little stinker! On our first flight, there was twin boys around Chase's age who were HORRIBLE! Not only was it those two, but there was a little brother to add to the chaos! They screamed and were just pills on the plane and while we waited....then, when we were getting off the plane there was a huge cheetoh, cracker, and chips mess all over where they sat! At the end of the flight we got TONS of compliments on how pleasant Chase was...(I just thought my child?!) He was calm and quiet and amazing...it really made me feel good, since you all know how loud and crazy Chase can be!Portable DVDplayers are the best!I think I have 5 of the cutest neices in the whole world!The sisters minus 2...Beth and Alisha couldn't be there.Mom, Kiara, Avery, Carly, Lacey, and Lexi.The little graduate!Avery and me!We introduced a game called Oshka that Sam introduced us to one night for family night...we had lots of fun playing this after Carly's graduation and a yummy meal at J-Dawgs!Michael trying to get Chia out!

Sweet and chubby little Avery.

Chase LOVED Avery. He kept calling her his "little sister" and is still talking about her!

Can't you tell he loves her?

All chubs!

Chase and Avery had tons of fun together and they kept eachother entertained! It was a lot of fun to see how Chase handled her and she reacted to him. A lot of times Chase would start giggling and Avery would just giggle back. It was cute. I love this picture becuase Avery is copying what Chase is doing.

3 comments:

Carly A said...

I love it! I need to get all these pictures from you! I totally miss you guys! Why can't we live closer together? Avery and Chase could play along with the new baby, and we could just hang out and have fun!

Beth said...

awww, the pictures of them together are cute!

danakat said...

I can't believe how much older he looks with his hair cut. Do you think the curls will come back?

The picttures of him and Avery are precious!

Okay, so how do you play that game? Spill.