Saturday, September 29, 2007

Chase and X

Posted by Picasa
okay, so i'm finally back to posting again! Sometimes things just get so busy that posting is the last thing I have time to do. (I'll probably post about 10 times to catch everyone up to date!) I hope everyone has enjoyed the kites! I've had a few people tell me that they are tired of seeing the kite pattern and they want something new! So be prepared...you'll be getting a lot of new stuff since I got so behind! ;) So far we have been doing wonderful in Oklahoma. The whole family really seems to like it here. I made this collage of X and Chase...two of the most important people in my life. These two are so much alike. Everything Daddy does, Chase has to be right there helping him out, and X loves every minute of it. If Daddy has his glasses on, Chase needs his. Chase loves to help daddy with yardwork and cleaning up the house. As you can see in some of the pictures, X is just as big of a kid as Chase is! It is really a lot of fun to see these two together. Their relationship has grown so much over this past year. I love the sweet moments when Chase is hurt and Daddy comforts him. These two crazy boys are what I live for. I have always said that I would be the one to be cursed with 6 boys all like X, and as much as I think I would go crazy, I would love it! There definately would NEVER be a dull moment in my life, because there really aren't too many of them now...and I only have X and one minature X right now!

7 comments:

Cari said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the pic of Chase on X's shoulders with their arms out. What a cool shot. I can't wait till Noah gets a bit bigger and can really play around but then on the other hand I want him to stay my baby forever.

Beth said...

Those are such good pictures! I can't wait to have daddy/daughter pictures to put up!

mysandbeach said...

Do you really want six kids????!!!!

danakat said...

I never knew because we had the girls first, but oh how I LOVE my little guy and my big guy playing and laughing together! Don't get me wrong, I love the daddy/daughter times soooo much, but to see Steve with his shadow is super precious. I love your pics of your boys.

Debbie said...

That is so precious! I love seeing Jared and Taylor play together! Sometimes he will make this kind of growling noise at her, and she will growl right back at him. It's so funny!

Lisha said...

I love that boy's personality! What a good dad X is... there's nothing better for a boy than that!

Stefanie H said...

That center picture is so precious! i love them all