Thursday, September 6, 2007



Wow! It has been a while since i have been on this and posted. the past little bit has been a bit hectic. we had alisha in town for a scrapbooking convention that was held here it tulsa and it was way too fun. we found out it is held here every year around the same time and so we are making plans for next year too! we took some fun classes, learned some new tricks and techniques, and also helped work to get ourselves some free stuff! =) it was fun to have nate dogg and lish here and it was sad when they had to go home...especially when chase didn't quite understand and would ask where nate dogg and sissy were. it broke my heart to tell him they wouldn't be here anymore, but hopefully it won't be too terribly long before we see them again! (when i can get pictures on my computer from when alisha and nate dogg were here, they'll be posted!)


i'm looking forward to next weekend we will have jarom and beth and my grandparents here for the byu v. tulsa university game! it will be fun to take them around town and introduce them to our favorite things out here!




On Saturday i cut 5 inches off my hair! i was a little nervous but i actually like it a lot. at first i wasn't so sure but i have figured out how to work it and its turned out cute the past couple of days! this picture isn't the best, but it gives you an idea of my new do! it's short and definately different, but it's fun to have a change and new look for a new start here in tulsa!










I hate to admit it but I believe that I have created a couch potato...chase LOVES to watch tv...a little too much. i must admit that sometimes it's nice to just plop him in front of the tv and have him be completely entertained so i can get things done (such as working on my blog...) he will always ask me to watch "tb" and his favorite show to watch is go, diego, go! and dora the explorer...that's what he asks for and occasionally he will let the wonderpets and the backyardigans be good enough. he is such a goober. he has a spiderman couch that we put down and he will just lounge on it and watch tv. sometimes you can even call his name and do all kinds of things to him and he won't even notice because he is so entranced by the "tb". oh, and aren't the boxer briefs too cute? =)

4 comments:

Stefanie H said...

hahaha Chase is SOO cute and I love the new hair cut!! How's married life going? :)

Lisha said...

What a cute bootie... we sure know how to make cute booties in this family! :)

Debbie said...

I love your haircut! It is nice for a change every now and then. Hope everything is going well in Tulsa! Maybe I'll get to go to the scrapbooking convention next year :-)

Carly A said...

Oh man i just read all of your blogs. I guess i havent been on them for a while! I love the kite flying and cute little natedog and chasie playing. I wish we lived closer to everyone so that I wouldn't miss out on the cuteness of my nieces and nephews. Oh well. Soon I'll have my own to keep me busy. I love your haircut. I want to cut mine but everyone tells me if I do it while I am pregnant I will hate it and feel fat and ugly. I did cut of two inches, not as exciting or cute as yours, but it did make me feel better. I think that I am going to start a blog right now because I am bored. I am doing this temp job as a secretary while the entire office went to lunch. So I have some free time. Anyways this is a long post. I should save it for my blog. Love you!