Thursday, September 6, 2007

Okay, one last post for the day...for one I have trouble placing my pictures and the text right...i do great on the draft but when i post it, it all goes retarded! so sorry about that...just bare with me as i try to figure this out!


also, how can such a sweet little boy with such a sweet face have so much spice and attitude? he truely knows how to talk back and get the right tone in his voice. one day he wasn't doing so great on the potty training and after changing underwear after underwear i got upset and said CHASE! are you supposed to pee pee in you pants and he gets a grin and shakes his head yes and goes yeeeep! and i was like no! chase! you're not supposed to pee pee in your pants, you're supposed to go pee pee in the potty and he proceeds to go ookaaay! sooww-weey! with a complete attitude! too funny...i just laughed. he also has a little attitude and likes to hit when he gets mad and the other day i asked him if he was supposed to hit mommy after a tantrum and he immediatly stops crying and gets his little devious grin on his face and giggles and goes yeeeep! and i know its bad but i just can't help but to laugh! what attitude this little monster has...when at the same time he can be the sweetest little thing and tell me "i ube you mommy" it just MELTS my heart!

3 comments:

danakat said...

Man, when you come back from a blogging break, you really come back! First...I LOVE your hair!! Way cute! Second...Chase is so going to hate those pics of him in his scivvies watching "tb". Third...I really want one of those concretes now! Could you please stop talking about them? Fourth...The sandwich place sounds good too. So no more mention of that either! Fifth...How cute are Chase and Natedogg?! Especially them laughing together on the stairs. It made me laugh out loud to see it. And last...I completely understand the need to laugh at how stinking cute they are even when they're being such boogers. My little guy melts my heart too, in spite of his "adventures". Have you read my blog lately? :)

Lisha said...

Another one that can get a person: 'I need you mommy (or sissy).' I've never heard that one before... Gosh, I love that boy!

danakat said...

I tagged you! Go to my blog to see...