Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Spider-Man or Diego?

Chase has been potty training and you'd be surprised with the things that you can come up with to keep a little hyper man on the potty. Right now Chase is totally in to Spider-Man and Diego, and sometimes when he is a big boy on the potty he gets to talk to either of them. Today, after Chase took a BIG and i mean BIG poo poo in the potty, he got to talk to Spider-Man. He thinks it's the coolest thing and he gets too excited. It is fun to see him get so excited over that. So let me tell you how it actually happens...if you are in the bathroom downstairs and in my mom and dad's bathroom you can talk through the air vent. So, today mom was in her bathroom getting ready and she heard that Chase has just gone potty so she started talking as Spider-Man through the vent. Chase went and sat down and the floor and sat there and yelled to Spider-Man. It is just too cute.

1 comment:

Cari said...

I have to say that that is complete and total GENIUS! I am tucking any and all potty training tips away for future use and I just laughed my head off when I read this one.