Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008!



I think we partied a little too hard on New Years Eve for Chase. He stayed up to bring in the new year, but shortly after fell asleep cuddled up on his Spider-Man couch...isn't he sweet?


For New Years Eve we went and saw I am Legend, which was way good...totally not what I expected. Dad also took us to get one more concrete before Chia went back to Utah...yes, I know we've had a lot, but let me tell you I won't be having one anytime soon...Weight Watchers starts tomorrow. We then came home and played a family favorite game...Tripoley. We played till midnight and then mom marched around the house banging her pots with a wooden spoon and ended up breaking her spoon. What a nerd. We had a really good New Years Eve, although we were kinda slim in numbers.
Me and Chila.

Mom and her infamous 'mid-bite' picture. ;)

6 comments:

danakat said...

Happy New Year!
Yes, Chase is too cute sprawled out like that.
I really want one of those darn concretes.
Good luck with WW!
Your hair looks fantastic!!!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Loved seeing pics of Chia...what is she up to these days?

Tomorrow is my get-with-the-program day....I am so ready to get back in shape. I just hope it doesn't hurt... =)

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Thanks for the update on Kiara...tell her 'hi' from all of us....

How's the WeightWatchers going? I MUST hit the treadmill tonight....UGHHH!

Lauren Marsh said...

Sleepy little cutie pie! I love you new haircut. Very Cute! Sorry, I need to check my blog more! I do need some pointers. Like, how do you get all of those cute backgrounds and I don't know how to list the links to other blogs. And I am using tllwmarsh, I don't really know how I ended up with 2!!

Carly A said...

CUTE! SOunds like you guys had a fun New Years!

mrbob said...

My how you and your sister have grown into such lovely young women. I can only imagine how proud your parents are. :) Lacy your new hair cut looks very nice.
Thanks for sharing all those wonderful pictures.
mrbob