Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Eight Things!

Okay so I am FINALLY getting around to this...hope you enjoy!!

8 Things I am Passionate about:
Xavier
Chase
My family (extended and not)
Scrapbooking
Taking Pictures
My beliefs
Shopping :)
Sleeping...(honestly, I LOVE to sleep.)

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
Be sealed to my family for time and all eternity (hopefully in the San Diego Temple!)
Go to the beach and remember it (now I have been to the beached in San Diego, but I don't remember it because I was only like 2, so technically speaking...I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE BEACH!!!)
Go to Italy
Go to Hawaii
Have 5-7 kids
Have a lot of grandchildren
See my children grow up righteously and be married in the temple.
Serve a mission with X.

8 Things I Say Often:
"I'm right here buddy."
"You're mommy's special boy."
"I love you so much."
"Hey babe..?"
"Gimme a kiss!"
For now..."what's 7x4, 2x3, 8x9," etc...all the multiplication facts
"No more candy/cookies/popsicles!!"
"I am tired!"

8 Books I Have Read Recently:
The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
Something Blue by Emily Giffin
Baby Proof by Emily Giffin
Specials by Scott Westerfield
Diego and Papi to the Rescue
Working on The Book of Mormon
Working on Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Smith

8 Songs/Artists I Could Listen to Over and Over:
I Believe in You by Joe and N*Sync
Love Like This by Natasha Bedingfield and Sean Kingston
anything by Robin Thicke
anything by Colbie Calliat
anything by John Mayer
anything by Sara Barielles
With You by Chris Brown
Girlfriend by Nelly and N*Sync
(Sorry, I had to edit the title to songs/artists, but with those four artists I could listen to anything they sing over and over again! I can't just choose one song by them!!)

8 Things that Attract Me to My Best Friends:
Similair interests
Likes my husband/kids/family
Kindness
Someone that I can just be myself/carefree around.
Sense of humor
Honesty
Understanding
A good listener

8 People Who Should Do This:
Well, seeing as I am probably the last person to do this...anyone who hasn't done it yet!!

2 comments:

Stefanie H said...

"have 5-7 kids".. GIRL, i wished i wanted that many kids, really i do. haha. I just recently decided ONE miiiight be okay ;) hahaha. Good luck with That! :)

Lisha said...

Looks like you are going to have the big family in our family!