Sunday, January 6, 2008

What a MONSTER!

So, the other night I came downstairs to find Chase in my make-up. I left it out downstairs so I couldn't get too mad at him...He was such a mess and my mom and I couldn't help but to laugh. He told us, "I wook pwetty mommy." =) Gotta love those 2 year old boys! (even if they do destroy your brand new mascara!! The black stuff all over him is my mascara and he got my green concealer stick and was putting it on ALL over him! What a mess!!



Anybody know where Chase has been?

7 comments:

danakat said...

Nice.
There must be something about those green sticks. Mine has been abused as well.
Chase's hands are hysterical!

Cari said...

I bet that clean up session was fun. I love the almost perfect hand prints on the drawer. So funny!

Beth said...

What a mess that boy is! Exciting about your car! I know you love it!

Carly A said...

He is so funny! I love that he said he was pretty! Haha!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I told him that it was halloween and that he was Dracula. He said, "No, Nuna, I Chasey!!"

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

My sweet little boys once painted my bedroom carpet with hot pink nailpolish....I love that Chase is so proud of himself lookin so pretty! =)What a hoot!!!

Lisha said...

He's a nut, I just love it!