Sunday, January 20, 2008

MESS!!

Okay, so I think this just deserved it's own post...(if you haven't yet, read my next few blogs because I just posted them too!! I am on a marathon tonight...)

As I have said before, Chase loves to help clean and cook. When we do the dishes, he loves to help out with the little squirter faucet thing. Well, today after Sunday dinner dishes Chase still wasn't ready to be done, so Mom and I decided that it would be okay to let him play with the water squirter thing for a little while longer. We both knew we would probably end up cleaning up a mess...but not quite this big of a mess...



What a mess he is. He had himself cracking up because he was making it "wain". Gotta love it.

6 comments:

Carly A said...

That would be fun! I would do it now except I am the one that has to clean up the mess and Michael would think I seriously went insane. His laugh is so cute! It makes me want to tickle him!

Stefanie H said...

hahaha omg! he's nuts haha. But yeah return to mormonville is the next one in that series i think, I didn't even read the first one and i LOVED the 2nd one. So u should read it for sure!!!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

That is hysterical!!!! What a great kid and that giggle...you're in deep trouble with this one, Lacey!=) I think it's too cute that your mom was laughing...I'm not so sure she would have been 10 years ago with HER kids... Grandparents are pretty funny too...

Thanks for the laugh!!! =)

Beth said...

Oh my goodness, I bet ya'll had a mess to clean up!!!! LOVE his giggle!

Lisha said...

I agree with Carly, wouldn't it be fun to be so careless?!! His laugh is so contagious, it cracks me up! That is a big rug, and it was soaked, he must of had a blast!

Becki said...

Soo cute! You are so brave! I like when he squirted you! That's exactly what my Logan would have done. You're a good Mom!