Sunday, January 20, 2008

What a week!!

Wow, I, for some reason, found it really hard to find time to blog this past week, so bare with me as I post a whole weeks worth of Freeman/Haynie fun!! =)

He put this hat on all by himself...backwards and all. Almost every Sunday we go for a little evening walk. Last Sunday, we bundled up and headed out the door to a bridge off Riverside. It was a little chilly, but not too bad. We had a fun time getting out of the house and getting a little exercise.
Yes, he is a quarter black. Haha...gotta love those lips!
This picture made me laugh so hard. This is when he put his hat on all by himself. Love the curls! =)One hott couple!Happy family!Lexi's newest hairstyle...gotta love it!Chase has become quite the helper. He loves to help clean and cook...below are pictures of his most delicious meal yet. (chopped up romain lettuce in root beer! Yum!)Chef Chase."Mmm! Nummy Mommy-twy it!"Chase LOVES to jump on the trampoline. One day Chase and Nuna spent a good hour out on the trampoline playing.As I said earlier, Chase has become quite the little helper. For Christmas, Santa brought him a vacuum, and broom/mop cleaning set and I believe that has been his most favorite toy yet. He tried for a few minutes to "suck" up a starburst wrapper, and finally got so fed up with the fact that it actually wasn't being sucked in so, he finally resorted to shoving it into the bottom of his vacuum.And this wonderful picture is of Chase and his choo-choo train tattoo...that he drew all by himself...And today, I would say that my little man looked like quite the stud...enjoy the next few pictures!

Getting Chase to stand still, look at the camera, AND smile is quite a task when it come to taking pictures. He is such a MESS!!

4 comments:

Fig said...

He's so cute. I lurve him.

Lettuce in root beer? Yummmm.

Carly A said...

What a little stud muffin! He is so cute!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

That child IS a mess!!! What a riot!!!!

Lisha said...

I'm looking forward to those hand-me-downs, how CUTE is he in that little sprotscoat. Fun pictures!