Friday, November 14, 2008

My Blue Eyed Guy

Mom and I took these pictures yesterday, Davis's 5 week birthday! They aren't in any particular order, but enjoy!! (PS be excited for more to come later because I am waiting for my sister, Kiara, to play around with some of these on photoshop!) =)


I love this little face-MOM! HELP ME!=)











Davis is still as sweet as ever! I can't believe he is already 5 weeks!! (I think I say that every time I post, but they just grow TOOOO fast!) He is such a sweet easy going laid back little guy! We sure love him! =)

5 comments:

danakat said...

He is so beautiful!
I love his and Chase's little toes together and I LOVE the bummy crack shot. You just want to sqeeze that little cheek.

Your red ribbon is gorgeous, by the way.

Dawn, said...

I'm sitting here grinning... just grinning... those pics are precious. I sure hope to get a squeeze in on chase and davis while you're here for Christmas.

Beth said...

I love those pictures! Especially the bummy shots from above! Only a few more weeks till I get to love on those boys!

Carly A said...

Do you remember when we tried to do this with Chase and he just kept falling off the stack of towels? These turned out much better! I love all the feet one. I am obsessed with baby feet!

Cari said...

Love the big red bow. Perfect for Christmas. He reminds me a lot of Noah at this age. When I see pics of him so many memories flood back. Crazy.