Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Chase's Dream

The other day, Chase woke up and told us about the dream he had had that night. X, Mom, Chase, and I were all sitting down for breakfast and Chase all the sudden said, "there's a tiger in Papa's truck!" And then he proceeded to tell us, "and he bite my foot!" Earlier that morning, he had woken up at 5am and came and climbed in bed with X and I, so I can only put two and two together and conclude that he had had a bit of a bad dream about a tiger in Papa's truck and woke up because he was scared, then came and climbed in bed with us. It is just too cute that Chase, a 2 year old, could actually tell us about his dream.

Another quick thing...anytime Chase gets into something and I have to say "Chase, no!" he always responds, "I just kidding mommy, just kidding." and then he will proceed to try and sneak what he is doing and I will have to say no again he will respond in a whisper, "shh mommy, stop it." Too silly.

2 comments:

Lisha said...

Gosh, he's getting so grown up!

danakat said...

Dang, he's cute!
I'm so glad you share all his funny little sayings with the rest of us.