Thursday, November 1, 2007

No tricks, just treats!


This year, I decided to really REALLY get into the spirit of Halloween, and base a few dinners on the holiday. We, of course, also made our traditional sugar cookies, and I added a few new cookies to the collection. The first night, we had spooky eyeball tacos (i didn't get a picture...), monday night we had witch had calazones and moldy bone breadsticks with ghoulish citrus punch, on tuesday night we had mummy dogs (2nd picture on top), and wednesday we had our chili as always and i made spider breadsticks and putrid punch. =) The first picture in the collage is one of sam's many "tasty" (disgusting) cookies...the cookie with the candy corn and green icing is chase's. And i must claim the scardey cat, frankenstein, witch, mummy, ghost, and vampire cookies. I also made nutter butter ghost cookies, eyeballs, and pumpkin rice krispie treats. We had lots of fun treats for Halloween...thanks to me! ;) X has been calling me Martha Stewart.

3 comments:

Carly A said...

You are Martha Stewart. I want the recipes for all those cute treats and dinner recipes. It will be fun when I have kids who enjoy those kinds of things!

Stefanie H said...

omg those are all SO cute!!! U're such a good wife lol... I don't cook jack so dusty is forced to drive to his mommys for dinner most of the time haha. But those mummy dogs look pretty good. Did u just make em like u'd make pigs in a blanket?

Lisha said...

You make me look like a looser. I had lots of plans for fun meals, Monster Joes, the tacos you did, etc., and we just did mummy dogs. Oh well.