Sunday, November 4, 2007

too sleepy to play

The other day, Chase begged and begged me to let him play eeh-poh (play-doh). After hesitating because it was getting late and not wanting to clean up the mess he usually makes with it, I gave in. I set him up to the table to play and came to work on my blog. After about 15 minutes, I noticed it was very quite. I asked Abby to look in the kitchen to see if he was okay and she just busted out laughing. X and I got up to see and this is what we found...

I guess playing play doh can really wear a kid out!

4 comments:

Cari said...

I laughed out loud at this one and I made Chris come and look at it. These are blackmail pictures for when he gets older for sure!

Lisha said...

Hahaha. Hopefully he fell asleep before he made too mich of a mess! Eeh-poh can sure take it out of a guy.

danakat said...

Too funny! He looks like he just sat down, laid his head back, and was out.

Stefanie H said...

hahaha thats too cute