Thursday, November 1, 2007

Go, Diego, Go!



Okay, so this is my last post today...i promise. (if you haven't yet, go down and read the other 200 posts i just did). Chase was, of course, Diego for Halloween. He told me all day long that he wanted to go happy halloween. (trick or treating) It was so cute the first few times, but after so many times of hearing him wanting to go happy halloween I was relieved when it came time to go trick or treating. Chase actually understood a little bit more about what was going on and had a great time. The weather was perfect...cold, but not too cold and it was windy...kinda spooky. We took Chase to one house we happened to spot in another neighborhood one day while turning around that had a scary house in the front yard. For the past few weeks at Sam's club they have had a blow up haunted house on display that you could walk through and EVERY time we go to Sam's, Chase begs us to take him through the scary house. He gets scared, but I also think he likes it...i believe he gets a thrill out of getting scared. Anyway, we took Chase to the scary house and that made him quite happy. We had a fun Halloween!























Diego and Little Dead Riding Hood
























Diego and Daddy


The pro trick-or-treater.

and, yours truely!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

WoW! You really are Martha Stewart reincarnated (I'm refrencing your previous posts that show all the yummy Halloween treats you created). I'm mega-impressed.
Chase, of course, looks mighty cute in his costume. Good luck limiting his sugar intake. Riley has been asking for candy every five minutes for the last two days!
Lacey M.

Carly A said...

oh my gosh. he is so dang cute. i seriously cant get enough of that a kid.

danakat said...

Okay, I've got lots of comments about you lots of posts:

Chase is freakin adorable as always! My guy loves Diego too...he walks around the house singing the song all the time.

How do you make the spider eggs? Those are fantastic!

I am more than impressed with all the food and drink treats! Please tell me what you put in that drink? It looks nauseating. :)

I LOVE the jackolantern vomiting pumpkin guts!! I am so stealing that for next year.

Lisha said...

He's even cuter than the original!

Audra said...

What a cute diego. I see you found a rescue pack...good work.