Friday, November 16, 2007

Sorry...i just had to post this...

We were watching the Lion King for the second time today and it was in the previews. One of the first previews is of Pochahontas (i don't know if i even spelled that right) here is mine and Chase's conversation that took place:

Mommy: Oh, I love the movie Pochahontas.
Chase: No, it's my moo-bee.
Mommy: Oh be quite, you have never even seen it.
Chase: Yes, I wike Pokie-honkies.

I just laughed and laughed at how he said Pochahontas. I told mom this and she asked Chase what pokie-honkie was and he simply replied "boobies."

Boys...


I am super excited--we are headed off to New Mexico tomorrow for a week and some yummy Grandma Haynie cookin! Happy Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I second that...BOYS! :) They start young!

Love how he says Pocahontas!!!

danakat said...

That really is cute. He just comes up with the funniest things to say! I'm so glad you share them...they make me laugh.

I once heard somebody say "Parkyourcarkus" for Pochahontus. Cracked me up. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

MCA said...

Haha Mike and I cracked up!

Lisha said...

See, no reason to worry about him liking purses and vacuums when he likes boobies!

Cari said...

I laughed so hard at this. I called Chris and read it to him and he thought it was hilarious too. We have been referring to "them" as pokie honkies ever since. HILARIOUS!

Lacey* said...

Lacey, sorry about yesterday..I didn't know you called..my phone is being dumb..hey could you send me that amazing cookie recipe? I'm craving it! thanks

Lisha said...

OK, time for a new post!!!