Wednesday, November 7, 2007

just a few random pictures from our day...

Every morning (well at least we try to make it every morning) we either go walking/running or bike riding and before we leave Chase has to have his "ogurt". This little man lives for these things. This is just a picture I took of Chase this morning ready to go and eating his 'ogurt.
Breakfast time...my two boys! We had playgroup today at Pottery Barn Kids...they had a sing-a-long. I don't think it is possible for us to make it on time to anything, so we were there for the last two songs they sang, but Pottery Barn Kids is an awesome store. We ended up staying for almost an hour because they had things set out everywhere to play with and I really enjoyed walking around the store and getting ideas. Chase chose to play with the vacuum, shopping cart, ironing board, and make up set rather than play with the balls with Jack...it was quite funny and X was mortified. X had a fun time reading the kids books too! Enjoy the next few pictures!





We took a stop at the park today because it was so pretty out. Chase LOVES to swing!



And, lastly, we were at the library. I was inside with Mom and Abby looking for books while Chase and X were outside. Chase decided to pick Mommy some flowers...=)

6 comments:

Carly A said...

THat little boy has so much life in him. It is so funny that he has his little quirks. It makes him so fun and interesting. Plus you were always wishing Chase was a girl and now you get the bonus of having a little boy that loves to play house! How much better can you get?

danakat said...

I love your pictures!! But that last one made me laugh out loud! :)

Stefanie H said...

haha those are cute pictures! Oh that book behind X's head, The Giving Tree! I love that book ;) haha.But i thought that was funny that when U read my blog u thought i was preggo lol. Sigh, not for another year or so haha. We wanna go on vacations and "enjoy married life"and all that hoopla haha We're so selfish. :)

Lacey* said...

How cute..ok here it is..
lyellow33@hotmail.com
no rush, just whenever you get around to it! thanks!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! If he keeps enjoying his ironing and stuff, he'll make a woman happy someday! :)i didn't know that Pottery barn Kids did that sort of stuff! :) Sounds like fun!

Cari said...

You must pass on the secret of getting your son to iron and stuff. I can't get my husband to do stuff like that so I must convert my son early!