Sunday, December 16, 2007

clean up crew.


Chase loading up all that firewood.
Chase and Abby outside as we were cleaning up the yard.

X cleaning up the yard.






















I had to post this picture of the logs becuase Chase and I were on the back of Dad's truck loading up all the firewood Dad had cut and as I picked up this log with the brown ring in the center and set it on the pile, Chase looked at me and said in his growling voice..."good job mommy!" He just makes me smile!



Dad and Lex working hard to cut the firewood.

Just ONE of our huge piles of twigs and broken branches. At least we got a whole bunch of good free fire wood out of all this!!

5 comments:

Lisha said...

Looks like a blast... ha! But, hopefully everyone had a satisfying, if not good, time working together!

Cari said...

Ya'll look cold up there!

Lacey Freeman said...

yeah right. you know our family can never get along. haha. it is chilly compared to yalls 75 degree weather!

Carly A said...

MAN ALIVE! I am glad that I am here with no yard to clean up. One of the beauties of Wymount apartments.

Beth said...

I do not envy you guys cleaning up that stuff! I am kind of glad I don't have to wear a coat outside right now-it sure makes going out with Addie easier!