Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Another one!


Avery Faith Adams is here! Carly and Michael went into the doctor this morning at 5 to be induced. Ava came at 3:21 PM and is 8 pounds 8 ounces and 21 inches long. They say she has a lot of hair, but it is light, and mom thinks she is going to be a little blue eyed blondie! Check out those chipmunk cheeks!!!! =) When she came out, Kiara said oh she's a little peanut, and Carly said, No! She's a little chipmunk that ate the peanuts. I thought that that was too funny. Labor and everything else went well, and the family is doing great! Mom was able to make it to Utah in time for Ava to come. We are glad to have another new little niece in our family! Congrats Carly and Michael!!!

7 comments:

Lacey said...

Yay! She is so cute. I'm glad your mom was able to get there on time.

Birdie said...

Aww! She's adorable! I think she'd be a blue eyed blondie too! Glad to hear they're doing good!

Lisha said...

I'm dying, aren't you?!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She's a cutie!

Carly A said...

cant help but comment: that is the cutest little baby with the fattest little cheeks!

Cari said...

That is one seriously cute baby. And, Carly, I love her cheeks. Chubby cheeks are the best to smooch on!

Debbie said...

OH, she is so beautiful!!.. and 8+lbs out of little Carly?! Ouch! I hope everything went well with that! She does have some loveable cheeks. I saw a onesie and pj's on oldnavy.com that have a penguin on them and say "sweet cheeks." it would be great for her. I've wanted to get one for Taylor, too, because she may be skinny, but I love her cheeks!