Sunday, December 30, 2007

Concretes and Popsicles!!

Of course, when anyone comes into town, we have to take them to get a concrete. (Jarom and Beth, we still owe you guys...so you better come visit soon!!) We actually took Kiara to two different places on 2 different nights...I mean it is the holidays right?! So we can eat a little too many sweets for now. The first night we went to Freddy's and ate out concretes. While we were there Chase was eating his and I was sitting right next to him. He went to get a bite and ended up accidentally flicking a huge spoonful all over me! A big glob plopped on my nose and they rest splattered all over me and a little but on Kiara. I was laughing so hard I started to cry. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera on me to get the after effect. It was so hilarious, we all just sat there and laughed for a good while.

A few nights later, we went to another place, called Freckles, to get concretes. Here I got a sweet and salty concrete that was SO good!!! It was vanilla custard with pretzel chunks, hot fudge, and caramel all mixed together. Man, it was good. As we were on our way, we had to stop and get gas. We stopped at QT (which is a gas station and then the most amazing convenience store I have ever seen). Chase loves to get popsicles from here, so as we were getting gas I ran in to get him a popsicle. (It's cheaper and I knew he'd eat it better, and he had to have one then and there and couldn't wait for ice cream.) Anyway, below are some pictures of him eating his popsicle and being a goober, and also of us enjoying our concretes!

4 comments:

Lisha said...

I need a sweet and salty when I come this summer!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Yummm! Your mom looks almost as excited about hers as Chase does about his! =)

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Yummm! Your mom looks almost as excited about hers as Chase does about his! =)