Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My sweet little boy..and more...

The other night, Chase and I were laying in bed and I was trying to fall asleep when all of the sudden he kept flicking my nose. I was laying there with my eyes shut and i told him to stop. Well, this continued about four more times and was really getting on my nerves. Finally I decided to open my eyes and tell him to stop. When I opened my eyes, he was laying there looking at me with his lips puckered up and he whispered..."mommy, gimme a kiss". It made my day.


Here are a few cool pictures I got after our first snowfall...










We laughed about the snow in X's hair because it looks like dandruff...but I promise it is snow!

5 comments:

Lisha said...

Love the pictures, and Chase just makes me smile. Gosh I love that little boy!

Anonymous said...

ok...you can send the snow our way now! :) My kids are hoping that it'll snow, but I am not sure that's in the cards for us Alabamians!
Looks like fun! If that was dandruff that would be some big ol' flakes! :)

Cari said...

That 1st pic is my fave. So pretty.

I think Chase is just the funniest kid.

By the way, Chris and I still call "them" pokie-honkies!

Carly A said...

Chase is so wonderful! He melts my heart! Those picture are beautiful! Way to go Lace!

Debbie said...

Those are beautiful pictures of the snow!