Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Catch Up!

Wow! What a week, I have been too lazy to blog lately, so sorry! But, I am back, so be very excited!!

We'll start with Valentine's Day---X actually had to go out of town Thursday thru Sunday for a Bait and Tackle Show in Oklahoma City. Crocs had a kiosk there and he had to help. So, my Valentine's came a day early. On Wednesday I was at work sitting up in the teacher's lounge when I saw our car pull up. I text X and asked him if he was up at the school and he replied and said no...then, I saw the car move and then I knew that he was there...shortly after, a lady in the lounge saw X walking up to the school with some flowers, and said, "Oooh! Someone is getting flowers!!!" Shortly after, I got called to the office to pick something up and there was a dozen beautiful red roses with a note that said, "I love you more than you could ever imagine. Love-X" It made my day. Then, that afternoon after I got off of work I got a Vera Bradley wallet and it is way too cute and then that evening after X got off of work he gave me a ring box. I opened it up and inside was my promise ring from him in the tenth grade. He dug it out and got it redipped and resized. It was too sweet.

On Saturday I went to Oklahoma City to spend the evening and next day with X. Mom, Abby, Chase and I drove out there, unfortunately the weather was pretty rainy and yucky so there wasn't too much we could do, but we did actually drive by the Oklahoma bombing memorial...I snapped a few picture of the things hanging out on the fence. We then later went to where X was working and I tell you what...it was redneck central! Lisha, I bet Nate would have enjoyed it! We actually got to meet a pro fisher that was sponsered by Crocs and we got his signature and what not. His name is Mike Del Visco...he has his own show and stuff...does Nate know of him? All in all, we had a good time in Oklahoma City at the show, but I was ready to be at hoem with my little man...I was gone from him for 24 hours and I missed him so so much!
The night before we headed out to OK City, Chase thought it would be fun to do this...
This is laundry detergent...a huge, sticky, gooey, good smelling mess.

This is him helping clean it up, and all in all making a bigger mess. Lovely.

And don't you just love this sweet face of a boy who knows he did a no no? When I came and saw the mess Chase simply replied..."Mommy, dis be so fun for me." Gotta love him.

Today, Chase had an accident in his pants, and excuse me for being so blunt but, he took a nice poop in his pants. I took him into the bathroom and dropped the terd in the toilet and Chase replied, "Wook mommy, it fwoats! GWOSS!!!" Haha...I just had to laugh!

Later, Chase came up to me telling me that he needed a "fopsicle", and I just looked at him and he promptly said, while rubbing his belly, "It be bewy good for my belly" with a nice big grin...what a goober!

Okay, last story for this post...a year ago for Christmas (2006) Nana (X's mom) got Chase a V-Smile baby. It is one of those little cheesy game systems that you hook up to the TV. And it has buttons that are shapes to push with little games to play. Chase wasn't so much into it at first, but now lately he has totally been into it...he calls it his "x-box wike Sammy." Last night he played on it for a good while...


And, notice the marker...as you all know X has a few tattoos and Chase is fascinated by them, so he often colors pictures on himself so that he can have tattoos like daddy...that is what this is. He told me "Mommy, dis be so good for me. I wike my tattoos." MAN OH MAN!

Oh and one last thing...last night Chase and I were laying in bed together and it was dead silent when all of the sudden Chase said, "Mommy, I wike you so much." It was so sweet because you could tell that he was so sincere. It, of course, melted my heart!

9 comments:

Fig said...

Wow, I love that Chase! "Dis be good for me". True that! He's such a sweetheart, and so stinking cute. (gets both from his daddy, sounds like)

I'm glad you're back to blogging, I missed you!

danakat said...

LOL
He makes me feel so good about my little monster. It is normal then, right?
His comments are priceless!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Love the marker pics, we have a few of those.

Beth said...

OOohhh that little boy is a booger!!!! what a mess!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

I laughed so hard at him telling you "Dis be so fun for me!" He is such a doll!!!!I can't wait to hear his teenage stories! =)

Lisha said...

That boy is something else! I'll ask NAte about the fisherman. We gotta talk soon...

Melanie said...

Chase provides neverending entertainment! I love how he says things, what a fun little guy.

I love your blog!

Carly A said...

I knew you had some good Chase stories just ready for you to blog about! I love them. He makes me laugh. I can't wait to see that cute kid again!

Cari said...

Chris has some tattoos too. I'll be curious to see the tats Noah comes up with.

I always get so excited when I see a new post from you because I know I am in for a good laugh. That kid is stinkin' hilarious.