Monday, February 4, 2008

Coolest Jumpers on the Block!

Today was just too beautiful to pass up, so we invited some friends over to take advantage of the weather and our tramp! Lacey, Jack, and Nolan came to play...unfortunately Lacey and Riley couldn't make it, but hopefully they will get to next time! FEEL BETTER LACE! It was 75 degrees outside today! Can you believe that?! It was so beautiful, there was a nice breeze and the sun was shining. It's crazy how fast the weather can change...4 days ago we had snow and tomorrow it will be back into the 30's! Jack and Chase had so much fun together on the trampoline and watching TV. They wrestled, raced, threw balls at eachother, and just had a good ol' time! You just gotta love Jack's pouty face in the bottom right corner! It gets me everytime!
Coolio goin for the slam dunk!
Goin...goin...
He makes it!
I always wanted to be a cheerleader...

Probably the coolest jumping moms around!

Goin for a flip...Accomplished!

And of course, cute little Nolan!

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Um this would be a big BOOOOO to you guys for not inviting me over for the fun. Blaykli can brawl with the boys too you know. Seriously, I'll teach you all my cheer moves, although from last night I'm thinking Kessa's might be better. We missed you last night. Hate the flu! Call me next time you party!

Lacey* said...

i guess we are in trouble...watch out..there might be pans flying! just kidding. love ya natalie! it was fun..except for the whole peeing my pants thing..

Anonymous said...

man...I wish I had a tramp! Looks like fun! One day we will get one, even if I am 70! :) WE used to put the sprinkler under neath and jump, without the netting, boy were we smart! :) But hey it was fun!

Lacey said...

soo sooo sad we missed the only beautiful day in the foreseeable Oklahoma future and the awesome trampoline fun. After almost dying from a bleeding pussy sore throat, I decided I probably had strep and started myself on some antibiotic we had laying around (who needs a doctor, right?) Anyway, I woke up this morning feeling better. YAY for drugs...but if any of you guys start getting a sore throat it probably means we gave you strep, so go get it checked out ASAP.

Lacey Freeman said...

Yeah it looks like we are!!! Sorry Natalie...we will definitely call next time. We usually get together at least once a week to let the boys get some energy out...we would love to have you!!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Hey Lace, Do you know that Dagny person who commented on your mom's blog about our comments about our husbands' dorkiness? Just curious....

Beth said...

Love the pouty face and the two sitting on the little couch together with their push pops. Cute!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

I love the picture of the moms in mid-flip....that's great!!!

I'm thinkin that random commenter person must have bitterness issues...good grief!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly A said...

I love love love the picture in the middle of the boys watching TV. Too cute.

danakat said...

The flip shot is my fave too.
Makes me wish for warmer weather...just not too warm.