Sunday, February 24, 2008

The World through Chase's Eyes

Okay, so for Christmas X and I debated for a while as to whether or not we should buy Chase the little Fisher Price digital camera. Well, we finally decided that that idea was probably not the best, because they are like $60.00 and we figured he probably wouldn't care too much for it. Well, now I wish that that was the ONE thing we would have gotten him for Christmas because he is constantly trying to steal my camera to take pictures and it drives me CRAZY!! He loads it up with pointless (fuzzy) pictures...but the last few times he has actually taken a few decent pictures so here they are...enjoy!

This first one is my all time favorite that he has taken himself...you gotta love the ketchup caked around his mouth along with the nice glob of drool about to drip out of his mouth, and the angle he got it make his lips look 20 times more huge!

When Chase takes pictures of people he comes up to you and says "SAY CHEEEESEEE!!" You have to position yourself just right to actually make it in the picture.His nose...what a great picture...this is how most of them usually end up. =)And yes, he added the artwork to the table...with a sharpie...

Today when he grabbed my camera he told me that it was his "pabowet". What a mess!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still cracking up over that nose shot! Glad you said what it was cause I was wondering what the heck it was! :) Those were actually some pretty descent shots for the most part! Way to go Chase!

Cari said...

He is so funny. I think the 1st one is my fave too.

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Those are really cool shots! You can really see what's important to him and what interests him....Just FYI, my 14 yr old still fills my camera and my phone up with these kinds of pics....must be a BOY thing! =)I am still getting over how much Lexi reminds me of Carly (not as much looks like, but reminds me of...does that make any sense?)Back to Chase...you seem to have a prodigy on your hands! =)

danakat said...

I love the basketball net shot...really good, Chase!
The drooly ketchup was kinda gaggy, but he's a cutie no matter.

Lisha said...

Love the picture of LEx... he's such a cutie!

Beth said...

Was your mom mad about the coffee table? Eek!

Carly A said...

I love looking at things from his perspective. It is so fun to see. Our nephew James likes to do that too and it is so fun to see things at the angle they do! Cute kids!

Debbie said...

wow! he's quite the photographer! that is a great picture that he took of himself- hilarious! so i was having trouble translating Chase-talk.. was he saying it was his favorite?