Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More Pictures ala Chase...and a few other things...

These 2 pictures just make me laugh....he loves to take my camera and take pictures of his nose. He got a hold of my camera this particular time and took 92 pictures of the ceiling, floor, up close shots like this, my mom and dad's bed, the fan, X's knee and stomach, the tv, and computer. It is interesting to see what he takes pictures of.
Me and my little monster. I am sure you and wondering what is all over his face. Well, it is my lip gloss I had JUST bought...he gets into everything! What a monster!
And just a quick funny story...yesterday, Chase, X, and I were all sitting together on the couch. Chase started rubbing X's legs and says, "Daddy, I wike yous feathers." (talking about his leg hair...haha.)

9 comments:

Carly A said...

CUTE CHASE! I love the shots of his nose! His nostrils look HUGE in the them! Haha! I love the feathers comment. So silly and sweet!

danakat said...

I love it!
He makes me laugh.
Thanks for always sharing his stories.

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

That boy wears makeup (and marker and food)like none other! =) The nose shots are the BEST! I'm glad X wears the feathers in your family! =)

Jessica M said...

That hilarious! Hailey also loves taking pictures but hasn't figured out how to take one of herself. She just sits there and says "Smile...smile...smile..."

Dahnelle said...

ha, I love the lip gloss. Classic.

Fig said...

The picture of the two of you is great. So cute!

Cari said...

I have to say the nostril shot is the best and I also love the concentration that his sticking his tongue out in that pic implies.

mrbob said...

Momma's little monster is all boy! Can't wait till we get to see ya'll again.

Lisha said...

FEATHERS!!! Hahaha!